Freitag, 11. Januar 2013


Sehr geehrte Frau Hassan,
gern werde ich Ihnen die nachhaltige Mail beantworten.
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Friedrich von und zu Nachttopfklau
-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
From: Hassan Abu
Sent: Tuesday, June 28, 2011 7:08 PM
To: undisclosed recipients:
Subject: URGENT POSITIVE RESPONSE IS NEEDED.
Good Day,
Please Read and get back to me for more details. My name is Mr.Hassan Abu I'm the credit officer in International Remittance Department/B.O.A/,Ouagadougou Burkina Faso.I have a business proposal in the tune of $8.5Million,(Eight million five hundred Dollars) after the successful transfer; we shall share in ratio of 40% for you and 60% for me. Should you be interested, please contact me so we can commence on all arrangements and I Will give you more information on how we would handle this project. Please treat this business with utmost confidentiality and send me the Following information:
(1) Full names: Friedrich von und zu Nachttopfklau
(2)Private phone number: 01805 60387647856
(3)Current residential address: Schlagnachstraße 8
(4)Occupation: keine
(5)Age and Sex: 32 regelmäßig
Kind Regards,
Mr. Hassan Abu

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen